Veckans Track!

Lost - Coldplay ft. Jay-Z

Visitor Counter

Visitor Counter

Albums/Mixtapes of the Month

Youtube clip of the week!

Jimmy Kimmel @ Black Barbershop
söndag 7 juni 2009

Cassidy + Amber Rose = K I S S I N G ?

Det går rykten om att Cassidy svepte Amber Rose underifrån Kanye Wests armhåla? :O

Cass spelade nyligen in sin vers på Beyonces kända låt; Ego och lyriken är direkta aims mot Kanye: “I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I’m that nigga and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d*ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like ‘you got a big ego, AGH SHIT!’ And that’s why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started f**g with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, ’cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo”.”


0 kommentarer: